DIGITAL ENGLISH COURSES FROM M2R EDUCATION
m2r Education is a UK based, multi-award-winning company offering bespoke services to the education sector.
Established in 2001, we have won 6 international business awards and have been recognised by the Department for International Trade in the UK for our international business.
Created by experienced English language teachers, 1.5m paid users have accessed these English courses with 75% having completed more than 30 hours of study.
With a course range covering General English, Business English, Academic English, IELTS exam preparation, Vocabulary and Specialist-subject Vocabulary, we can offer flexible EAL solutions for self-study, or in tandem with teacher-led instruction.
1.5M PAID USERS. 40 COUNTRIES.
Self-study English language courses
- Highly structured and interactive
- Accessible through mobile app and computer browser
- Internet connection NOT required to study.
- Classroom materials for blended learning
- Study tracking reports monitoring student performance
- Course customization
- Student enrolment and management
- Attractive and simple pricing
- White label branding
OUR COURSES = YOUR COURSES.
You can have your own app, ready to download on the Apple App Store and Google Play Store.
Branded End of Course Certificate
Your learners will receive an end of course pass certificate, fully branded with your logo.
Branded Enrolment Video
All new users will see your branding and this is an excellent marketing tool.
Branded Learner Management System
You will receive your own, fully-branded, learner management system.
At a Glance
- Level: CEFR A1
- Number of Lessons: 56
- Lesson Duration: Approx. 40 mins
- Key Content: Business; Everyday life; Leisure and entertainment; People and relationships; Nature and the environment; Society; Travel and transportation
- Content rich-lessons at A1 level covering a range of topics presenting language in day-to-day situations.
- A suggested learning path that helps beginner-level students focus on a specific topic and practice grammar, speaking, listening and reading.
- A wide range of exercise types, with illustrations and photographs, to provide interest and aid comprehension.
- Material that includes a variety of accents from both English and non-English speaking countries.
- Detailed feedback on each activity plus a full grammar reference to support learning and review.
- End-of-lesson tests to measure progress.