THE FIRST LEVELED DIGITAL PROGRAM FOR STUDENTS TO LEARN ARABIC AS AN ADDITIONAL LANGUAGE.
• Leveled educational content based on topics that align with the National Curriculum for non-native students.
• Built on the framework based on the standards set by the American Council on the Teaching of Foreign Languages (ACTFL) which focuses on enabling non-natives to communicate in real life situations inside and outside the school.
• Classified across 6 levels that link achievement to the number of years spent in studying Arabic, regardless of the learner’s current grade or age.
• Includes 2 levels of Phonics Awareness Program to familiarize children with the alphabet and its written forms, vowel types, syllable sounds, onsets, and rhymes.
• Differentiated Lesson plans linked to learning outcomes for continuum.
• Offers vast resources under each topic in multiple formats to fulfil the needs of learners and teachers of Arabic as an additional language:
• Vocabulary: Bilingual Flashcards with audio (a picture dictionary) for the development of vocabulary and grammar skills.
• Books: Over 300 E-books with audio to develop reading, listening and comprehension skills.
• Voice Recording: To practice speaking skills and enhance fluency. • Videos: A rich library to augment interactive learning units and conventional skills
• Interactive Worksheets: To review lessons and practice skills.
• Comprehension quizzes linked to books and videos to test and develop an understanding
• Reports to monitor usage and track students’ progress and attainment.
• Direct Messaging to send assignments remotely to students.
• Fun games and encouraging certificates for reward-based learning.
Learning Arabic has never been easier
A comprehensive program designed by literacy experts to learn Arabic as a second language in a fun and effective way through a leveled journey.
Join hundreds of thousands of students, teachers and parents worldwide today!